RAVpower 20100mAh Turbo Series QC 3.0 Power Bank RP-PB043
Out of stock
Special Price Rs14,900.00 Regular Price Rs21,900.00
or make 3 interest free instalments of LKR 4966.67
- Best price and place to buy ravpower portable charger in techmart gadgetstore colombo,srilanka
- 20100mAh 30W
- ype C Port iSmart Data Transfer, USB C/Type C Output
- RavPower is one of the more popular charging accessory companies around, competing with the likes of Anker on products like battery packs, wall chargers Best prize and place to buy ravpower portable charger in techmart gadgetstore colombo,srilanka
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. The Fastest Type-C In & Out: Fully charge the portable charger in about 4 hours with the Type-C input that’s 3 times faster than micro-USB; power up your MacBook via the Type-C output that equals the MacBook’s original 30W charger in power and is 2x faster than the other Type-C chargers and 3.5x faster than the micro-USB ones. Note: Type-C charger sold separately.
- 2A Micro-USB Input & 2.4A USB Output: Besides recharging the portable charger via Type-C port, you can also use the 2A micro-USB input that’s 2x faster than a 1A port; recharge your devices via either the Type-C output or the 2.4A USB port for a stable and reliable charge. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone.
- Data Transfer Functions: While charging your smartphone or tablet via the iSmart 2.0 USB port, connect the portable charger to your PC with the Type-C port to seamlessly transfer files from your device to the PC and vice versa.
- Enourmous 20100mAh Capacity + LED Indicator: Charge your new iPhone 7 up to 7 times, a Galaxy S6 up to 5 times, or the iPad Mini 2 full times; monitor how much juice is left with the fully visible LED indicators.
- Safe Charge for Your Devices: Enjoy a portable charger that’ll look like new over time thanks to the anti-scratch coating; baby your devices with the built-in safeguards to prevent overheating, overcharging, and short-circuit.
Write Your Own Review