Google Chromecast 4 with Google TV
- Get fast streaming and enjoy a crystal clear picture up to 4K and brighter colors with HDR.
- Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment you love, in up to 4K HDR.* Get personal recommendations from your subscriptions - all in one place. No jumping between apps to decide what to watch.
Pre-Order Galaxy Z Flip3 Or Galaxy Z Fold3 & get,
UV Sterilizer + wireless charger trio + Samsung smart keyboard trio 500 + Galaxy Smart Tag
UV Sterilizer + wireless charger trio + Galaxy Smart Tag
- Design - Ovular design akin to the original Chromecast
- Comes with a remote!
- Can be powered by some TVs, or from the wall
- For the last three years Google has stuck to a hockey-puck shape for its Chromecast devices, and it’s done so again for the Chromecast with Google TV. The latest design is slightly more elongated than before, but by and large it’s pretty similar to its predecessors.
- Features - You’ll need a Google account to use it
- Casting works with iOS and Android phones
- Most streaming apps are here except Apple TV and Stadia
- As you’d expect from a product with ‘Google TV’ in its name, the new Chromecast really caters to the Android audience out there: you’ll use your Google account as a login for the device, and you’ll then have access to Google Assistant, YouTube/YouTube TV (if you have an account), the Play Store, Google Photos, and Nest devices if you have them.
- Performance - Rock-steady streaming, even in low-bandwidth households
- Small bit of noticeable pop-in upon setup
- Support for 4K HDR (HDR10+, Dolby Vision) and Dolby Atmos
- Chromecast with Google TV performs admirably and rivals the performance of its competitors. Google hasn’t been explicitly clear on what’s going on inside the hardware at a system level, but regardless of whatever SoC it’s chosen to use, we've seen very few points that the Chromecast dipped in performance - especially once we chose which content we wanted to watch.
- Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, Wi-Fi network, Google Account, nearby electrical outlet, and compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are required.
- The Google Home app is compatible with the following mobile devices:
- An Android phone running Android 6.0 or later
- An Android tablet running Android 6.0 or later
- An iPhone or iPad with iOS 12.0 or later
Write Your Own Review